Inception

I am half asleep while Neha and Snigdha are looking into their cellphones, discussing something and giggling intermittently. Suddenly I hear my father's voice from the living room. The main door opens and I can hear few people coming in. My father says "Kailash ji, aap aa gaye!"Oh, you are here Mr. Kailash! Then I hear few more faint voices saying multiple things out of which I remember "chalo achha hua", "theek ho gaye"Wow! You look alright now!.

This is strange as my parents are not with me at this time of year. I, frightened and shocked, run to the living room but there is nobody. Apparently, Neha too heard the voices and ran outside after me. We both are shocked and surprised.

Then I realize that I am actually frozen and not moving at all. I realize that it is a dream and I try to come out of it. I am awake after some struggle. I, still lying on my stomach, look to my left and find Neha sleeping.

I try to wake her up. She opens her eyes and looks a bit frightened herself. I start by telling her that just now I had a weird dream. She says "Was Snigdha in it?" I say yes and her eyes get filled with fear. She asks again "and Kailash fufa jiUncle". At that moment we both are shaking with trepidation. She starts to cry and tries to hug me.

Just then I realize that I am not moving. I am unable to move and so is Neha. I realize that it is still a dream. I struggle to come out of it. I am awake but this time I quickly realize that I am still not moving. I struggle a bit longer this time and all of a sudden I move. I am able to raise my head and look to my left. Neha is still sleeping.

I come out to the living room and immediately write down this weird multilevel dream I just had!

Neha - My wife.
Snigdha - A friend. Neha and Snigdha were conversing few days back so that scene may have got into the dream as is!
Kailash ji - My uncle who struggled with cancer few years back, and we all were hopeful that he would make a comeback but unfortunately he couldn't. I visited my hometown a week back and met everybody but I guess I missed him and hence that fitted in the dream as well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

अरण्यक

Mother

Why is he Different from me?